Express VPN free trial comes with 30 days valid and money-back guarantee with a cancellation option. With the 30 days free trial on Express VPN you can cancel your subscription at will. There is no compulsory committment.
So, should you want to search for Express VPN free trial hack to use Express VPN without making a paymnet, it’s better to undertake the Express VPN trial and enjoy the service for 30 days.
The 30 days free trial creates a free ExpressVPN account for as long as you’d love to use the VPN service. However, to remove the free Express VPN account from the database, you’d have to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription.
In this guide, you’ll learn in details how to get the Express VPN free trial that last for 30 days, how to download ExpressVPN, how to cancel Express subscription without a hack.
Should you want to learn more about the best VPN free trial here is a combined list of the best VPN services with at least 3 days free trial.
What is Express VPN?
Express VPN is a British Virgin Islands-based company Express VPN International Ltd with 30 days Express VPN free trial tagged 30 days money-back guarantee.
The British Virgin Island virtual private network offers a 30 days money back if you are not satisfied with their features it offers. Express VPN, unlike other VPNs with 7 days free trial with a credit or debit card.
However, with the 30 days free trial on Express VPN you will be granted access to download Express VPN for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Linus, and Router.
ExpressVPN is among the top 10 virtual private network provider with a 30 days money back. The 7 days free trial doesn’t necessarily require a credit card to be linked to your account. Once the free trial period expires you will need to subscribe to activate either a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription to continue using it.
But for the Express VPN free trial, you are required to link a card for payment instantly and the fund will be taken away from your account which you can request a payback before 30 days grace period.
Express VPN is highly secured and deliver more than you expected just like PureVPN. However, the Express VPN free trial hack is another dimension you cannot bypass. For the period of the 30 days money-back guarantee, you can enjoy Express VPN download on more than 5 devices at a go.
During this period you have the grace to request for your money back to cancel your subscription and you will be refunded. Once the 30 days free trial grace lapses, you won’t be able to request your money back again.
And for the VPNs with 7 days free trial that doesn’t request a payment method, after the trial period you will be disconnected and needed to subscribe to enjoy the online privacy.
Registration is required to use Express VPN free trial 30 days money back guarantee. Here, we’ll walk you through the step by step process you should take to create your free trial account on Express VPN.
Express VPN Features
Here are some notable features of Express VPN both on the free trial and on paid access.
- 24/7 customer support by live chat
- Ultra-fast servers in 94 countries
- Apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux and more!
- Best-in-class security & encryption
- No activity logs & no connection logs
- 30 days risk-free. Not satisfied? Get your money back, no questions asked.
Download Express VPN Free Trial App
Whether you are planning to get your money back or look for a free trial on Express VPN, you need to download.
1. Go to the Express VPN trial page and click on get Express VPN now or click on the image below.
2. Select the plan that best suits your choice, enters your email address, and selects your payment method.
Note: All charges are in USD.
3. Make your payment and start enjoying the service. While Express VPN will charge for subscribing to either 1 month, 12 months or even 6 months plans, you need to do is log into your Express VPN account and cancel your subscription before 30 days.
How to Download Express VPN
You can download Express VPN for PC and mobile depending on your choice. The VPN has an executable file for Windows 7/8/10. And smartphone users [Android & iOS] can download Express VPN for Android and iOS respectively from the Google play store and Apple store respectively.
For Android, go to the play store >> search for Express VPN >> Click on the download button >> wait for the installer to download and install on your Android phone.
If you are using iPhone or iPad go to the Apple store >> sign in with your iTunes login if required >> search for the Express VPN app >> tap on the get button >> install and install again.
Once you have installed the Express VPN app on your Android or iPhone/iPad you can proceed to log in to your Express VPN account using the Express VPN 30 days free trial account.
How to Cancel Express VPN Subscription
Express VPN offers a 30 days money back during the trial grace. Within this period, you can request for a refund to cancel Express VPN subscription on your account and to make sure that your credit or debit card isn’t charged.
- Log into your ExpressVPN account
- Go to your active subscription page
- Click on the manage settings button
- Click on “turn automatic renewal off and cancel my service on the expiration date
- Click on turn off autmatic renewal again
- Once the Express VPN subscription has been successfully cancelled you will see the below message in your ExpressVPN account dashboard.
After the above steps you will receive an email that you have cancelled your subscription on Express VPN. You will not be charged once the current subscription expires and your VPN service will be terminated.
How to Uninstall ExpressVPN
After cancelling your Express VPN free account after the 30 days free trial you may want to force uninstall ExpressVPN from your Windows or Mac computer with this guide.
- Press Win + R to run the Windows command
- Type “ncpa.cpl” without quotes and click OK
- You will be taken to all your network connections
- Right-click on ExpressVPN icon with WAM Miniport (L2TP)
- From the pop-up click on the delete button
- Tap “Yes” from the pop up
Now, you can restart your Windows computer. These approaches force to remove ExpressVPN from a Windows computer if the casual way to uninstall apps from Windows didn’t work as expected.
With this, both the Express VPN 30 days free trial and ExpressVPN subscription will be rendered invalid.